The Secretary of State is excited to offer a number of online services for business filings and records. In addition to
starting a new business, you can now complete many common filings and searches, view and print copies of certain records, and access other convenient services online. Performing these tasks online can save time and money, leaving you with more of both to operate your business.
Whether you are in the process of forming a new company, completing filings for your existing entity, or looking for information about a business, the Secretary of State's online searches are the right place to start. Online searches currently available are:
By entering your name and electronically submitting a form for filing, you certify that you are authorized to submit it and are deemed to declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of Kentucky that the information is true and correct. You also understand that a typed version of your name is being accepted as your original signature.
View and Print
- Reinstatement packet for domestic organizations that have been administratively dissolved
- Statement of Change of Registered Agent/Office or Principal Office
- List of available microfilm records
- Available scanned documents (all corporate documents filed with the Secretary of State's office on or after September 15, 2004, are available as scanned images; documents filed prior to September 15, 2004, will be made available as they are scanned)
- Current officers, as listed on most recent annual report
- Founding officers and initial board of directors
You can also
validate a certificate you purchased and printed online and check the
status of your prepaid account, including recent deposits and charges against the account.
Please check back often, as new online services may be added.