The Secretary of State's Bulk Data Service allows authorized subscribers to download business and UCC records on file with the Commonwealth of Kentucky, including:
- Full corporate database (monthly)
- Full initial officers (monthly)
- Full corporate officers and principals (monthly)
- New corporate filings (daily/weekly)
- New corporate officers (daily/weekly)
- Changes to corporate records (daily)
- Changes to corporate officers (daily)
- Full UCC filings (monthly)
- Full UCC collateral (monthly)
- Full secured parties and debtors (monthly)
- New UCC filings (daily/weekly)
- New UCC collateral (daily/weekly)
- New secured parties and debtors (daily/weekly)
UCC Filing Images (daily)
Find information on the bulk data file formats and descriptions
How to Subscribe
To subscribe, please register with Kentucky.gov and complete the Subscriber Agreement.
Subscribers using this service for commercial purposes will be charged a monthly subscription fee based on the type(s) of records specified in their subscriber agreements. Changes to record types may be made by amending the subscriber agreement.
- Business Records - $2,000 per month
- UCC Filings - $1,500 per month
- UCC Filing Images - $300 per month
Non-commercial users (e.g., persons using the information for research) are not required to pay a monthly subscription fee, but the appropriate fee will change if the purpose of use changes to commercial.
For specific questions regarding the bulk subscription service, please contact Kentucky.gov at (502) 875-3733.