The Secretary of State is excited to offer a number of online services for business filings and records. In addition to starting a new business, you can now complete many common filings and searches, view and print copies of certain records, and access other convenient services online. Performing these tasks online can save time and money, leaving you with more of both to operate your business.
Have you heard about the Kentucky Business One Stop Portal?
The Kentucky Business One Stop Portal makes your business experience faster and more efficient by allowing your business to file Annual Reports and Statements of Change with the Secretary of State, renew certain professional licenses and register or update certain account information with the Department of Revenue.
If you are not already utilizing the Kentucky Business One Stop Portal but would like to, click here
to access the portal. If you do not already have a One Stop user account you will need to create one. Once you have signed into the portal you will need to use the “Link My Business” option to gain access to your business.
Whether you are in the process of forming a new company, completing filings for your existing entity, or looking for information about a business, the Secretary of State's online searches are the right place to start. Online searches currently available are:
By entering your name and electronically submitting a form for filing, you certify that you are authorized to submit it and are deemed to declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of Kentucky that the information is true and correct. You also understand that a typed version of your name is being accepted as your original signature.
View and Print
- Reinstatement packet for domestic organizations that have been administratively dissolved
- Statement of Change of Registered Agent/Office or Principal Office
- List of available microfilm records
- Available scanned documents (all corporate documents filed with the Secretary of State's office on or after September 15, 2004, are available as scanned images; documents filed prior to September 15, 2004, will be made available as they are scanned)
- Current officers, as listed on most recent annual report
- Founding officers and initial board of directors
You can also validate a certificate you purchased and printed online and check the status of your prepaid account, including recent deposits and charges against the account.
Please check back often, as new online services may be added.